Jussie sails with Clipper 11-12

Jussie sails with Clipper 11-12
I sailed the last leg (8) in 2012 - USA,Nova Scotia,Ireland,Netherlands & UK. Travelling 4,000 miles, approx 22 days at sea, with 4 races in this leg.

Wednesday 15 July 2009

Justgiving Link

Hi everyone,


Hope you are having a good week so far.

If you have a couple of minutes please to read my link (below) about events I'm doing this year to raise funds for LAM, that would be appreciated.

If you are able to donate, the amount will assist research to fund medical trials and drugs to slow down the progression of LAM, until a cure can be found. As LAM is such a rare disease and not widely recognised, there is a shortage of monies being donated.

This is the reason why I am doing this, to help women presently diagnosed with LAM and of the future so that no one suffers to the extremes like I did. Thank you x x

Justgiving Link

Many thanks all

Happy smiles all round x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger