Jussie sails with Clipper 11-12

Jussie sails with Clipper 11-12
I sailed the last leg (8) in 2012 - USA,Nova Scotia,Ireland,Netherlands & UK. Travelling 4,000 miles, approx 22 days at sea, with 4 races in this leg.

Sunday 3 June 2012

Fun times with #LAM sisters & Ducky

A busy day in Times Square - Wow! Mega!!! Like London but on a much bigger scale & everything over the top.
I'm starting to relax & enjoy my time here before the sailing part starts. Feel the lifestyle here & food :)

It was so hot yesterday too! Saw some Clipper friends, met my skipper, chatted with Clipper management ...., it's all go go!!

Also before I left England, I had arranged to meet some of my LAM sisters at a famous cheesecake restaurant called, Juniors. What a wonderful time & meeting those chatted with over the years. A day I will never forget! In the UK, there are about 120 women with LAM disease & here in USA about 1,200.

Also, my lovely friend, Kate joined us too (Ducky). Too much food & lots of chat + giggles :)

By 8pm I was exhausted & needed to chill.

Today I am meeting my friend, Emily from Washington & first stop is Ground Zero. Time to pay my respects after 9/11 tragedy xx

Breathing happy :) xx

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger